Saturday, August 27, 2016

Beauty-ful in Vegas




Hey everyone!  August is closely coming to an end, and the Summer heat is definitely still going strong.  If your on vacation, being able to transition your makeup looks from day to night is key if you want to make the best of your time where ever you are.  I was inspired by Vegas.com to share how I would transition my makeup looks from day to night if I were in Vegas!  Keep reading to see my essentials and don't forget to check out the Las Vegas package deals you can find on their website!



As I was looking through all the hotels on Las Vegas hotels page, Mandalay Bay was definitely a favorite of mine.  This hotel is gorgeous!  It definitely has the right vibe for those pool parties.  Since you don't want to be outside in the heat and at the pool in a full face of makeup, I like to keep things pretty simple for a daytime look.  Start off with sunscreen.  Spot treat and cover dark under eyes with a light and creamy concealer.  I love the Maybelline Fit Me concealer.  Lightly fill in your brows and apply some brow gel to keep them in place.  Even if I'm out in the sun, I like to have a little definition in my eyes, so I would apply a bit of bronzer in my crease, add a light shimmer to the lid, and pack on a waterproof mascara.  The Cover Girl Lash Blast waterproof formula is my absolute favorite! Bronzer and highlighter are essentials for a daytime look for me.  Lastly, a colored lip balm finishes off my daytime look.




Transitioning your makeup into night time can be adventurous when you're in Vegas.  I like to keep things classic and go for a really nice and bold smokey eye.  My favorite eye pallet for doing this would have to be the Lorac Pro pallet.  It has amazing smokey colors and the pigmentation is amazing.  With smokey eyes, I think I full coverage face look is the best.  Since it's still hot at night and you want your makeup to last all night, I like to go for a more medium coverage foundation like the Loreal Pro-Matte foundation, and use concealer to cover any redness and blemishes.  Pack on a little more highlight, add blush, and you definitely need a beautiful pair of lashes to complete the eyes.  Nothing goes better with a smokey eye than a nude lip! Lastly, use a setting spray to keep everything locked in for your night out!  The Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray is my go-to!




Products:
Maybelline Fit Me concealer
Cover Girl Lash Blast (waterproof)
Anastasia Brow Definer
Maybelline Brow Drama
Becca highlighter in "Champagne Pop"
Loreal Infallible Pro-Matte
Lorac Pro
Rimmel Natural Bronzer
Maybelline Baby Lips
Kylie Cosmetics liquid lipstick in "Exposed"
Urban Decay "All Nighter" setting spray

What are your essentials for transitioning your look from day to night?  Don't forget to check out Vegas.com to plan your next Vegas vacay!  Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. hey! guess what? i just finally watch this movie. and, it was so damn good... i heard george clooney and his colony were playin at this movie also.
    check it out 5 Film Terbaik Sepanjang Masa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...