Monday, August 22, 2016

White Party Ready!



Hey everyone!  Fall trends are slowly rolling in lately, but Summer isn't over yet so there's no reason to stop celebrating.  When I think of Summer parties, one of the things that comes to mind is a White Party.  I love the idea of having a white themed dinner party, or Diner en Blanc.  White is one of my favorite colors to wear and a huge staple in my closet, so I wanted to share what I would wear to a white party along with a date.  I want to give a huge thank you to theblacktux.com, which is a great place for premium suit and tux rentals, for inspiring this post!  Make sure you check them out and their latest releases, including 24 new styles of neckwear here!  Keep on reading to see how I would style my date and myself!



I love the idea of doing something a little different for a party like this and staying away from a typical dress.  I would try a jumpsuit or romper.  But I still love the look of white lace over a tan, so a dress with lace detail would look amazing too!






For my date, black and white is always classic.  I loved this white jacket tuxedo because it adds a different twist to a traditional tux.  I think it would be perfect for a White Party!  Check out what other great styles The Black Tux has to offer your man.



What would you choose for you and your date to wear?  Have a great week and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...