Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Blackberry Lips


Hey everyone!  I hope you guys are having a great week.  I'm just a day away from my Fall Break, so I'm still hanging on!  A couple blog posts ago I talked about things I'm excited for during Fall.  One of those things, and I'm sure many of you agree, is Fall makeup.  Today I'm going to show you all my favorite lip combo I go to when I want a deep red/wine Fall lip.  I wore this tons last year, and there's no doubt I'll be doing it again this year.  Keep reading if you want to see what I use for my "Blackberry Lips" Fall look.



First I line and fill in my lips with the Revlon ColorStay liner in Wine/Vin.  This liner has a smooth application and great pigmentation.



Then I use Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipstick in 640 Blackberry.  This is one of my favorite lipsticks.  You can control the look you want because it's a very buildable color. You can go light or you can vamp it out and go for a darker and deeper look.


Because it is a creme lipstick, it will have some shine.  If you like a more matte look, take a tissue and blot.  Of course, you don't want your lipstick on your teeth, so the little finger in the mouth trick will help prevent that.


I love wearing this lip with a neutral matte eye, winged liner, full lashes, and subtle blush and bronzer.  Let the lips be the star!

I hope this inspired your Fall makeup look.  Any recommendations for some Fall lipsticks?  I'd love to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...