Happy Fall everyone! I'm so excited that the Fall season is finally here! There are so many things that I love that come during this season. Anything from beauty, fashion, and weather...it's my absolute favorite during the Fall. I thought I'd make a post about what I'm most excited for. Where I'm from, Fall weather doesn't really kick in until later in the months, but it's nice to get excited about it, right? Let's get started!
- Dark Colors - I wear dark colors year round, but wearing them during the fall just brings a totally different vibe. I love wearing black, but in the Fall there are lots of deep reds, grays, and blues that I really love!
- Layers - Wearing layers is probably the thing I've looked forward to the most. Being able to layer up makes getting dressed so much easier and faster. I love throwing on sweaters, cardigans, and scarves. They instantly make you look like you've spent a lot of time getting ready.
- Beauty - Like I said before, I love the deep colors that come out in the Fall. Other than having those colors in your wardrobe, I am all about the dark lips and nails! I love the neutral eye and face looks with that pop of deep red on the lips.
- Boots - Autumn is the time where all the boots come out. Whether they're booties, Uggs, or knee highs...I love them all!
- Plaid - One of my go-to outfits during the fall is a nice pair a leggings and an oversized plaid flannel button up. It's so comfortable and effortless, but it it can look like a very put together outfit as well.
- Halloween - What can I say? Halloween is one of the funnest times of the year! I'm already brainstorming what I want to be this year.
- My Birthday - My birthday is in October, so that's a great reason to love fall :)
These are some things I'm looking forward to! What about you?