Friday, January 22, 2016

Pamper Routine & Sleeping Chic



Hey everyone!  The past month has been pretty busy for me, but I am back!  Right now, the perfect time for me to settle down and pamper myself is before bed.  Even if I'm just at home relaxing, I love to go above and beyond to pamper myself while still staying chic and cozy before bed.  I wanted to share my routine when I pamper myself and how you can still stay chic on your down time...

A Hot Bath/Shower - One of the most relaxing things ever is taking a nice hot shower.  I love to take my time to exfoliate so my skin, especially before shaving my legs.  Am I the only one who loves the feeling of freshly shaved legs against your bed sheets?

Light Candles - Dim the lights and burn some candles!  One of the most relaxing things for me is to lay in a room filled with candles.  It doesn't hurt to have amazing scents around you either.



Turn On the Tunes - Music is one of those things that can always make me happy.  I love listening and singing along to my favorite songs at night.  I like to stick to the more soothing and chill songs, but listen to whatever you want!

Get Chic and Cozy - Throwing on chic sleepwear is something I've been loving lately.  It just feels good to put on a matching sleep set.  My favorite things to throw on before bed are cosy sleep shorts with a matching tank.  I recently came across a site that has the cutest sleepwear called Adore Me.  The site also has ​lingerie​, bras, panties, and more for you to choose from!  The unique thing about this site is that you can take a style quiz and a showroom will be created just for your style every month.  If you sign up for this subscription service, you can get a great deal on your first set!  For you ladies getting ready to celebrate Valentine's day,  Adore Me has a collection just for you!  I've included a couple of my favorites from the collection below.  Click here to see more and sign up!




Face Mask - Using a face mask is another relaxing thing I do when I want to pamper myself.  I personally love peel-off masks because it makes my skin really smooth, and it takes away dirt and oil build-up on my face.



Have A Sweet Treat - If you're anything like me, you LOVE chocolate.  I love to treat myself to something sweet on nights I want to relax.  It's the perfect way to end the night!  My favorite at the moment are Lindt truffles.



Now fluff up your pillows and get that beauty rest!

I hope this gave you some ideas on how you can relax and treat yourself!  We all deserve a night like this :)  What do you like to do on nights like these?  Share in the comments! Thanks for reading, and have a great night!

11 comments:

  1. loved it! nice <3

    xo,

    www.sahara-desert.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed this post! I love listening to music, lighting candles, and just snuggling with my puppy. I also like to read, write in my gratitude journal, write in my regular journal, or just relax with my thoughts!

    Lisa
    everydayelevated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it :) I'd love to start writing in a journal! Great idead!

      Delete
  3. Such a great post! I totally know what you mean about shaved legs and bed sheets!

    ARABELLA.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I knew I couldn't be the only one who felt that way :) Have a great day!

      Delete
  4. Love this! I love candles and music to relax, they're such a great combo.
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, I definitely want a pamper day now! Thanks for your comment on my blog! X

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! And thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed the post :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...