Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Ultimate Las Vegas Room | Mood Board



Hey everyone!  Since it is now officially Summer, I'm sure many of you are on vacation mode.  Today I have a really exciting post as holiday inspiration, especially if you are headed to Las Vegas anytime this Summer.  I've teamed up with Vegas.com for a fun project showing you guys how I would use my personal style to come up with my ultimate hotel room!  Keep reading to see my Las Vegas room mood board!


I looked through all the hotels offered on Vegas.com to find the one that fits my personal style.  There were so many great ones to choose from, but I narrowed it down to one that really stood out to me and my style.  My inspiration comes from the Aria hotel in Vegas.  First off, this hotel is amazing and gorgeous!  I hope I'll get the chance to stay there one day.  This hotel really reminded me the most of what I really love in design and fashion.  It has all the chic and glamorous elements that I love, but it still has that minimalistic and simple vibe that I base my own personal style off of.  





























Black, grey, and white are my favorite colors to wear.  I also love these colors combined in interior design.  This bedroom is one I would love to stay in.  It's minimal and chic with glamorous touches like the chandelier.  I love pops of fur elements that transform simple settings.  I also liked the idea of a pop of color that wasn't too bright. I picked out a really nice, rich turquoise pillow in a velvet fabric to give a fresh new element.








For the bathroom space, I wanted the focus to be on a big open space with huge windows and a stand alone tub.  You don't see stand alone tubs very often, so I thought it would be a nice classic touch to a modern hotel.  I wanted everything else in the bathroom to have clean edges.  Again...very simple!

Photo of an actual bathroom at the Aria!


More bathroom inspiration:




For the living room space I wanted to add more glamorous elements to it.  This definitely had that touch of glam that I love without being overpowering.  The lighting, the bar, and the added plants are perfect.  There's also that same pop of velvet that the bedroom has.  

Last but not least...a balcony pool overlooking the city is always must in Vegas right???  I love how the pool is right along the edge of the balcony!


I hope you enjoyed this mood board.  Don't forget to look through the Las Vegas hotels on Vegas.com and tell me which one fits your personal style!  What's your favorite part of the mood board?  Thanks for reading!

Photos from Google Images and Vegas.com

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I had so much fun making this! But now I feel like I'm missing out on an awesome vacation! Thanks for coming by!

      Delete
  2. Love this post<3 the interior is amazing
    follow for follow?:)

    xoxo
    http://hilarynirvana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This just makes me want to Las Vegas (as if I didn't wanted that before I saw this post)

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I haven't been in years so now I'm dying to go back! Thanks for reading :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...