Friday, June 17, 2016

Transition Your Look from Day to Night



Hey everyone!  Today I'm going to share how I would transition my look from day to night using the same pair of pants.  I'm getting my inspiration from Betabrand.  They sell a great variety of pants that you could wear for all types of occasions.  Keep reading to see my favorite looks and how I would transform them and be sure to check out their women's pants page...


This pair of pants is definitely my favorite because I'm a huge fan of high waisted bottoms.  If I were to transition this look from a work day look to a night look, I would pair it with a cropped top, statement necklace, and a strappy heel.  This outfit if perfect for a night out with all your girlfriends!

































You can go from work casual to night time chic with this pair of pants.  The tuxedo detail along the side gives the look a little something extra to work with.  I would pair these with a flowy white tank and dainty jewelry.  I wouldn't want to take away from the pants too much.  So keep it simple!  Add a pointed toe heel, and you'll look ready for a fancy dinner date!





Here's a couple more of my favorite pants you could do the same thing with...
























Which look is your favorite?  Leave a comment below, and don't forget to check out more styles of their pants here.  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...