Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Spring Sunglasses Inspiration


Hey everyone!  Now that Spring is here, I've been looking at some great Spring styles to get my hands on lately!  I love shopping for Spring clothes, but another thing I love about the warmer weather are the sunglasses that start to come out.  I personally love sunglasses with colored and mirrored lenses to add a but of color to my wardrobe since I love sticking to neutrals.  Today, I'd like to show you some new styles from the new Warby Parker Spring collection.  Keep reading to see some of my favorites!

If you've never heard of Warby Parker, they are a great company that realizes that eyeglasses and sunglasses can get really expensive.  They aim to put out high quality products that are affordable.  They also do a great job at giving back, so with every pair sold, they distribute a pair to someone in need.  They even offer at home try-on if you want to try out frames before buying them!

I was so excited to check out their new Spring collection and I'm sure you all will love it too.  Here are a few of my favorites and don't forget to check out the rest here:

These are the "Aubrey" glasses.  I picture wearing these on the beach with a colorful bikini.  The smokey quartz crystal with taupe gradient lenses are subtle enough to balance out all the bright Spring colors while still making a statement.  I love larger lenses and these are the perfect size to protect your eyes from the sun.
















These are called the "Pearl" and I am in love with the shape.  The more cat eye shaped frames really suit my face shape the best, and these are subtle if you just want to try out the cat eye shape for the first time.  I love the marzipan tortoise print of the glasses because of how versatile it can be.  It's perfect for casual wear and when you want something a little more dressy.

If you're more traditional, the "Moore" sunglasses are the ones for you.  These are sandalwood matte with vintage blue lenses, which are perfect for that pop of color that I love.  I also love how delicate and thin the frames of these are.  These are definitely sunglasses that would never go out of style.























Which pair is your favorite and how would you style them?  Leave a comment below!  Thanks for reading and Happy Spring!

1 comment:

  1. Visits of India is the Easiest way to get tours you are interested like the Best Tiger Safari, Heritage Tour, Spiritual Tour Packages, Gujarat Tours, Rural India Tour, Fairs and Festivals Tour and much more.

    View More :- Spiritual Tour Packages India

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...