Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Welcome to my blog!

Hi everyone! My name is Dyanne, and I am so excited to finally start something I've loved for years.  When I started college I discovered blogging and YouTubers.  I became ADDICTED, and I still am today.  After years of just watching and reading, I finally got the courage and time to dedicate to my own blog.

I love makeup, hair, and beauty in general, but I also want to share parts of my life that I want to be able to look back on.  I also have a massive passion for music, and I can't wait to share what I love, concerts I go to, and artists that I think you all will love.

Hope you all stick around!

Love,
Dyanne



BTW I'm still working on designing my blog so bear with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...