Thursday, May 22, 2014

My Miracle Moisturizer

Back in February of this year I tried out a new moisturizing method, and I'm never going back to lotion again! I used to use Jergens Ultra Healing lotion, which is a great lotion, but I wanted to try something that would really bring in moisture to my skin.  Now I use COCONUT OIL.  It seems a little weird to use something that you can cook with on your body, but it's natural and has lots of great benefits to your skin.  My skin is not as dull and it has a nice glow to it.

I use the Spectrum organic and unrefined coconut oil.  You can use any brand but make sure it's unrefined and organic.  After I shower I just use it all over my body like you would a regular lotion.  It takes a while for it to really soak into your skin.  Just don't get dressed right after putting it on.  I also put it under and around my eyes before I go to bed.  I haven't been using any kind of eye cream and I used to get dry patches around the outer part of my eye and the coconut oil has helped a lot!  You can also use it as a hair mask or apply the tiniest bit to the ends of your hair after you style it.  I love everything coconut oil has done for me.  Try it out! I'm sure you'll love it too!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...