Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Music Midtown Festival | Photos and Outfits


Hey everyone!  This past weekend I went to Atlanta for the Music Midtown Festival, and I had the best time!  Like any other huge and crowded event, there were some problems with people splitting up and getting lost, but aside from that everything was great.  The weather was perfect...there was lots of sun and no rain! I loved all the music, and I finally got to see Lana Del Rey!  Saturday night ended with a crazy fun show by Eminem.  I totally didn't realize how many of his songs I knew growing up.  I even lost my voice from all the singing and yelling I was doing!  Overall, it was a great weekend and I would love to go again.  It was an amazing way to end Summer.  Hopefully there will be another Music Midtown post around this time next year :)

Read more for photos and my festival outfit details...


This was my first festival, but I've been following and watching festivals over the internet for years.  I had a good idea of what I could wear to be comfortable all day but still have that "festival fashion" vibe.  My second outfit was something a little bit more daring for me, but if there's a time to do something different with your wardrobe...doing it at a festival is the time!

Outfit Details

Gray dress - H&M
Denim button up - H&M
Lace top - TJ Maxx
Shorts - American Eagle
Bag - Gianni Bini
Boots - ShoeDazzle
Choker - made it myself














Thanks to my friends I may have took some photos from :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...