Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer | Review



Hey everyone!  I know it's been a long time since I last posted, but I'm back with a review/comparison post on the Maybelline Fit Me concealer.  I know I'm very late to this party, but I've been using the Fit Me concealer for about a month now and I just had to share my experience with it.  Read more if you want to know my thoughts on this concealer...


Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
$6.99 at Ulta

Let me start off by saying that I am IN LOVE with this concealer.  If you've read my blog for a while now then you may know that the Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Circle concealer was my concealer of choice for years.  After trying the Fit Me I can safely say that it is my new holy grail concealer.

This concealer comes in six shades and is more of liquid consistency.  It has a doe foot applicator, which I love.  It's meant to give a natural finish, and I totally think it does.  I mainly use this concealer for my under eye area.  When I first used it I was blown away by how easily it blended out and how natural it looked.  It gave me the coverage I wanted, but I didn't look dry or cakey at all even after I set it with a powder.  Throughout the day it doesn't break down or look patchy.  As for concealing blemishes and imperfections, it might not have that full coverage you look for, but it still gets the job done.  I've applied this concealer with a Beauty Blender and a brush, and the concealer looks great both ways.





I still love the Age Rewind concealer, but I would have problems with it looking quite dry under my eyes by the end of the day.  It also doesn't blend near as well as the Fit Me concealer.  If you're a fan of the Age Rewind concealer, I would definitely give the Fit Me a try.  I highly recommend it!

Have you tried this concealer?  What do you think?  Also, if you have any drugstore concealer recommendations, I would love to hear them!  Thanks for reading!

10 comments:

  1. I use the age rewind concealer so I'll deffo have to give this a try next. xx

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Lifestyle and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've heard a lot of good things about this, might have to try it!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't tried it yet but it sounds fab! Thanks for the review! X

    "..and baby you're a boat.."-holiday boat trip fun over on-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been looking for a cheaper alternative for my usual NARS Creamy Concealer, and your post has helped pushed me in the direction of trying out the Fit Me Concealer. Also, l freakin love your nail polish color!

    http://jennierationn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried that Nars concealer but I have heard that the Fit Me is similar to it! And thanks! My nails are Nails Inc "Oxford Street" :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...