Thursday, July 24, 2014

Birthday Celebration & Maxi Skirts

After being out of town for 4 days, I came home yesterday just in time to celebrate one of my best friend's birthday.  I've basically known Summer her whole life, and she's 20 now!  I think we bring out the weirdness in each other.  She actually gave me my nickname "Dahj," and that's what a lot of people I know call me now, AND that's also where my blog name came from :)  In return, I call her Sahj.  (I know...very weird.)  Unlike most "best friends," we don't like to show affection for each other, so this won't be a cheesy post!




I went to her birthday dinner with her family and a couple of friends.  For me, choosing an outfit can take ages, but when I don't have enough time to get ready, I always reach for a maxi skirt or dress.  As you can see, we both went for the same thing.  Like I mentioned in my June favorites, maxi's are so easy to wear, and they can instantly make an outfit more "dressy."



Happy 20th Birthday Sahj!
Love, Dahj


8 comments:

  1. I always turn to maxi skirts as well when I'm going out, theyre so effortless and comfortable! looks like you and your friend had a great day, would really love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love the effortlessness of them! I checked out your blog and love your stuff! Followed you on bloglovin :)

      Delete
  2. Both of your outfits look so well put together! I own a maxi skirt but tend to stay clear of it unless I am on holiday, I ought to wear it more really. I would love it if you took a look at my blog xx

    http://emmalsrs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And you should definitely wear them more! I checked out your blog. Good stuff! Followed on bloglovin :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. You both look gorgeous:) Loving the maxi dresses! Would you want to check out my blog and follow me on bloglovin & gfc (I follow back instantly),

    xx,
    http://trendythursday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! We love maxis! I checked out your blog and followed you :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! We love maxis! I checked out your blog and followed you :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...