Monday, August 25, 2014

Fashion Haul | H&M and Forever 21

Hey everyone! This is a collective haul from the past month.  Where I'm from we don't have Forever 21 or H&M, so I take full advantage whenever I'm near one.  You'll definitely see a reoccurring theme to everything I got.  Everything is very minimalistic and basic.  Some people may think it's boring, but it's just what I've been gravitating to.  I love the clean look to everything.  I have tried to branch out into more color, but I can't help myself!  Anyways, let's get to the haul...

On my first trip to Forever 21 I picked out this striped dress.  I've been into stripes more recently.  I think they're classic and you really can't go wrong with them.  Then I picked up some leggings.  As soon as I saw these I thought "AMERICAN APPAREL DISCO PANTS" without the insane price tag.  Although they don't have the zipper, button, and pockets, I think they're a great alternative for a steal.


You might have read my post from about a week and a half ago that I was out of town.  I was helping one of my best friends settle into her new apartment where she'll be going to dental school!  And it was a little mini vacay for me before I went back to school.  In the middle of all our errand running and her orientation, we found time to go to the mall (of course).

First thing I picked up from Forever 21 were these black/gray high rise skinny jeans.  These are AMAZING!  They're so comfortable and they look great on.  Then I found a blue pair and I just had to get them.  They aren't high rise but they look just as good.  For the price, I couldn't pass them up.


 Something that I've been on the look out for was a nice, slightly oversized button up.  I found a white one, tried it on with the jeans, and I was sold.  It was exactly what I was looking for.



A couple of days later I went back to the mall for the H&M opening.  This H&M was the biggest one I've been to, and it had such a bigger selection!  All other H&M's I've been to were very small, and it was very rare that I left the store with anything.  I actually had to come back later that day because the opening was so crazy and hectic that I couldn't concentrate (THE STRUGGLE).   When I did go back though, I found some great stuff.  I think H&M might be my new favorite store...

I've been trying to find a good denim button up that wasn't insanely priced, and I finally found one!  I also got a gray t-shirt dress with cut off sleeves, and it's very comfortable.  As soon as I saw it I knew how and where I wanted to wear it.  (I'll have a blog post about that soon.)  Then I picked up a graphic sweater.  I LOVE graphic tees, and I had to get the sweater because it's perfect to wear at school in those cold class rooms!


To end this post I'll leave you with this...


I went to Ikea for the first time on that trip!  We had dinner there and I went for the classic Swedish meatballs! SO GOOD!

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. I am also a huge fan of the Ikea sweedish meatballs, and LOVE all that you picked up! Great finds. :)
    xo,
    grace
    styleartandgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm excited to wear everything! And those meatballs were amazing. Too bad Ikea is so far from where I live :(

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...