Sunday, August 31, 2014

I went to a wedding! | Photo Diary


As you can tell from the title, I went to a wedding yesterday!  The wedding and reception looked absolutely gorgeous.  And of course, the bride and my friend, Angel, was gorgeous as well.  My feet still hurt from dancing, but that's a good sign, right?  Read more for my photo diary of all the wedding fun!


                                 


Congratulations to the happy couple!


What I'm Wearing
Dress: Lizard Thicket
Shoes: Simply Vera by Vera Wang
Clutch: Michael Kors studded Selma (I took the strap off)
Bangle: Kate Spade

7 comments:

  1. I'm loving your blog, so I nominated you for the Leibester Award! Enjoy c: How to do it is on my blog here : peqpermint.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! :) I have just nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    I have posted it on http://sophielaurensblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/the-liebster-award-my-second-nomination.html :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. It was the most gorgeous wedding :) thanks for reading!

      Delete
  4. How pretty is your dress, and her dress!!!
    wow!!

    redhairedgirlincheltenham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It took me many trips to find a perfect dress. And yes! Her dress was so beautiful :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...