Friday, August 29, 2014

Drugstore Makeup | Haul + My Essentials



There are some things in makeup that I feel you don't need to spend a ton of money on.  The majority of the makeup I have, I get from the drugstore.  When I find something that works for me, I stick with it and go back to it whenever I run out.  It was about that time where I needed to pick up a few things.  I took a trip to Ulta and Target and I thought that I would share my essential drugstore makeup products with you all.  Enjoy!





The first thing I DESPERATELY needed was a new mascara.  The Cover Girl Lash Blast 24hr is my all time/holy grail mascara.  My lashes aren't very long and they don't have any curl to them.  This mascara lengthens and keeps the curl all day.  It works like a waterproof mascara, but it's easier to take off.



I wear winged liner pretty much everyday, and I love to use liquid liner.  My favorite is the Maybelline Line Stiletto.  It has great lasting power, and the felt tip is easy to work with.



If your eyes look tired or you have dark circles under them, I recommend the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser.  It's easy to blend out and it makes me look brighter and more awake when I use it.


If you read my post on what I use to spot treat and hide blemishes, then you've seen me talk about this product before.  The L'Oreal True Match crayon concealer is a favorite of mine when it comes to concealer.  If you want to read about how I use it, click here.


The last thing I picked up were these individual lashes by Ardell.  I usually wear the full strips, but I wanted to try these out since they can look more natural.  I'm excited to see what they look like!



That's it for todays post!  What are your drugstore makeup essentials?
Have an amazing weekend!


2 comments:

  1. The eyeliner sounds fab, may have to pick one up soon to try! :)

    http://amyscornerblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been using it for years! hasn't let me down :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...