Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Travel | A few of my packing tips



Hey everyone!  I'm out of town for the week, and I've managed to finally get wifi!  Since I've traveled a couple of time in the past few weeks, I thought that I would talk about some tips for packing.  It takes me FOREVER to pack a suitcase, and it can be very stressful.  I could literally spend a whole day deciding what to pack, but I've found a few tips that help ease my mind that I thought I would share.  Whether I'm going on vacation or spending a few days out in a another city a couple hours away, I always do these things.
  • Try to find out exactly what you'll be doing on your trip.  This way you get a better idea of what kinds of clothes you need to bring, and you won't pile every piece of clothing you have in your suitcase "just in case."
  • Check the weather forecasts.  This is one of the first things I do.  You never know when the weather will turn on you and you're stuck wearing jeans on a ridiculously hot day. 
  • Pair outfits together and try them on.  This is one of the biggest lifesavers.  If you plan your outfits and know what they look like on ahead of time, it will also save you time on your trip from deciding what you want to wear.  If you want to take it to another level, take a photo of your outfit with all the accessories you plan to wear with it.  This will also help you to make sure you don't forget anything when you pack up to leave.  
  • Take your essential makeup products.  I used to be the kind of girl who would say, "maybe I'll bring this palette because I might want to try a different look."  IT NEVER HAPPENS.  Stick to makeup looks you are most comfortable doing and only bring the essentials.   
These are a few tips that have helped me out when I pack.  If you have any other tips, leave comments.  I'll take any help I can get :)

I hope you're having a great week! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...