Friday, August 8, 2014

Spot Treatment | What I use to hide blemishes



Hey guys!  I feel like it's been forever since I blogged.  My laptops been undergoing some surgery for the past few days, and I just got it back!

Lately my face has gone rogue and it has left me a bit spotty, which has been VERY frustrating.  I don't wear liquid foundation, so I always turn to spot treatment.  Spot treating is great because you use less product on your face.  I haven't found a foundation that doesn't feel heavy or doesn't look cakey, so a good concealer has been a life saver for me.

There are two things that I turn to whenever I try to cover up any blemishes or spots.  I use the L'Oreal True Match crayon concealer.  I use the shade light/medium n4-5.  This concealer works great for me.  It blends really nicely and it has great coverage.  I also use the Real Techniques pointed foundation brush to apply the concealer.   I prefer to dab the brush onto the concealer crayon and then apply it on my face. I found that it keeps me from applying too much.  If I have any redness, I'll apply the concealer on there too.  The last thing I do is add on some mineral powder all over my face.

One thing to note about covering up spots and blemishes is that you don't need a single foundation to do all the work for you.  Find a concealer that works for you.  After you apply your foundation, spot treat what you can still see, and that will keep you from looking cakey or overly made up!

Have a great weekend! xo

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a good concealer for ages, might have to get my hands on this one. Thanks :)

    Scarlett
    www.glimpsenglimmer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has great coverage! Thanks for reading :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...