Thursday, June 19, 2014

Summer Highlights

Last week was a lot of fun and was definitely a highlight of my Summer so far, so I wanted to put it all in a post so I could look back on it.  A lot of funny things happened.  I would try to post every funny thing that happened, but it would take way too much time.  So hopefully when I look back at this post, it will spark my memory.  ENJOY!

Pretty much Monday-Saturday of last week I was at dance practices for the FAA's Santacruzan.  This year I choreographed a dance for little kids and relearned some old dances I haven't done in years.  Here are some photos from the event and at a get together afterwards.


My cute littles! So proud of them :)





Blood, Sweat, Tears 

The next day was Father's Day.  After church we went to a picnic and it was hot! But we all just hung out, went to Christina's house afterwards, and went on a Starbucks run ("STARBUCKS!?!"). Then we watched the NBA Finals!




On Monday, Summer, Christina, and I did a double feature, which is when we watch two movies in one go.  We saw The Fault in Our Stars (bring tissues) and Maleficent (be prepared to fall in love with Angelina Jolie if you haven't already).  These movies were so good, so if you haven't seen them already, make sure you do!  After our double feature we had dinner at Wingstop, which is always good.  

I know it looks like nothing major happened, but I got to spend A LOT (maybe too much) time with my friends!  

What I'm wearing:
  • Striped and navy maxi dress: Forever 21
  • Lipstick: MAC Brave Red (creamsheen)
  • Black racer back maxi: Forever 21



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...